WHY CHOOSE CASEMENT WINDOWS?
Casement windows provide you with the opportunity to enjoy large, unobstructed views while still giving you the option to open them and enjoy fresh air circulation. This style opens similarly to a door, and is hinged vertically on the outside of the frame.
- Casement windows provide maximum airflow
- Superior airtight seal gives optimal weatherproofing and efficiency
- High security with multiple point locking system and strong stainless steel hinges
- Removable screen and 90 degree opening to allow for easy cleaning from inside your house
- 7/8″ or 1 3/8″ insulating glass with low-E and argon standard
- Tape glazing and flexible seal protect against leaks and provide additional strength
- Clean appearance fits with all architectural styles
TOP 3 REASONS TO CHOOSE CASEMENT WINDOWS
Save on Your Heating Bill
To keep your home feeling comfortable year round, eliminating cold drafts in the winter and keeping the hot sun out in the warm months, we provide a free upgrade to triple glaze glass to all of our customers. The use of this high efficiency material combined with our precision installation provides you with the best possible return on your investment. You can decrease your monthly heating bill, while increasing the value of your home by relying on our expert sales and service.
Air and Water Tight
EuroStar’s top of the line products provide you with maximum protection against drafts and leaks. Utilizing a tape glazing system and a flexible seal between the glass and frame, and a hidden drainage system that moves moisture outwards, your quality windows and skilled installation will give you the best weatherproofing possible.
Customize your Look
You can use this style side by side, combined with other styles, or as a standalone pane. Customize your look by selecting the frame, and hardware that fits your budget and compliments your architecture and décor.
Awning windows create a fresh and contemporary look while providing excellent airflow and natural light. This style is hinged at the top, allowing the pane to swing upwards to open. As a result of the sheltering the opened glass creates above the screen, this style allows full ventilation without the threat of water leaking in, even during a rainstorm.